So, what can YOU do with ceramic tiles and details? Below are a few examples of what other customers did with Arcana Tileworks products, customized for their needs.
A retailer wanted their signature color to highlight their new shop in Maryland - in frost-resistant 2" tiles. Le Creuset, Bethesda.
The sushi bar at the iconic Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami Beach needed uniquely colored, odd-sized tiles in a hurry to meet urgent deadlines as a final part of the hotel's $500 million renovation.
The restaurant owners wanted simple, custom-glazed architectural details to put the finishing touch on their building renovation.
This homeowner knew what he wanted for a hearth design, but needed a tile maker to make a wide assortment of non-standard sizes and shapes in interesting glaze colors.
This custom furniture used Motawi tile as the highlighted design detail, coordinated with Arcana Tileworks field tiles in the same palette of colors.
(Photo used with permission by the custom furniture maker Peter Ahlf, www.BungalowWoodworks.com).
Satin, variegated custom-sized tiles enhance the exterior of this sophisticated burger bar in West Palm Beach.
Three custom glazes, mixed randomly, echo the design theme in an artistic and unique restaurant (Mizner Park, Boca Raton).
Fort Lauderdale restaurant, metallic tiles in 3 sizes, 4 colors.
Red hex provided as part of restaurant's custom-designed mosaic: Atlanta.
Custom variegated glaze for Delray Beach restaurant.
Other installations include:
- Shades of Green (military veterans' resort at Walt Disney World, Florida)
- Dreamworks (Manila, Philippines)
- Annenburg Foundation (California)
- Mammoth Lakes Water District (California)
- Chickasaw National Recreation Area (Oklahoma)
- Historic renovations for private owners and building renovation companies
- Numerous residential kitchens, baths, foyers, etc.
- Custom backsplashes, fountain emitters, wall sculptures, tile shapes, glazes for private owners
Arcana Tileworks® is a registered trademark of Arcana Tileworks LLC.